The School follows Samacheer Trimester Curriculum.
- KG section acts as a transition between home and formal schooling.
- A variety of creative and stimulating material and structured activities are provided in the class room, using the play way method, which is directed at growth and development of fine and gross motor co-ordination skills.
- Varieties of art and craft activities, through ‘Montessori System’ are being adopted.
KARADIPATH, TAMIL AND ENGLISH POEM RECITATION, BHARATHIYAR POEM RECITATION AND SPEECH ABOUT KARMAVEERAR KAMARAJAR are the most important activities done for the classes from I - V STD.
The primary curriculum focuses mainly on ‘learning by doing’. The learning is enriched with a lot of activities. The learning process is aimed at physical, social, emotional and cognitive development. Students are taken to field trips to provide first hand and experiential learning.
Basic grammar, composition and basic arithmetic operations are taught in a play way method. Comprehension testing system used to encourage extracurricular reading throughout the year. Literary skills are taught in each grade to enhance the core subjects to foster the love of reading.
Reading, writing, mathematical understanding has been made exciting by including a lot of activities. During transition period, the children have a strong set of academic skills.Occasional field trips and stage performance helps in self learning and build team spirit.ASSESSMENT (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation)
Cycle tests and term exams are conducted to fine tune the skills of the students. Grades are given according to the performance. To mould child’s knowledge, potentials and talents, the following activities are followed:
- Power point presentation
- Report writing
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIESCreativity and Imagination are two of the several assets that students possess in abundance. Expression through their talents give them a sense of fulfillment and achievement. The extra-curricular activities give every student a valuable opportunity to realize his/her/potential. In order to promote healthy inter-personal relationships & foster values.The following activities are given,
To make the learning process excellent and effective, we organize mind blogging activities like EMMI, Communication Class and Clubs. Based on Academics, various competitions like Spell bee, Quiz, Word web, Story writing will be conducted for students to attain proficiency in linguistics.
1. CLUB ACTIVITIES
- Heritage Club: Heritage Club was inaugurated in July 2013.The main aim of this club was to make the children aware of our rich heritage and its value.Children were taken to Jain Caves, Meenakshi Amman temple. They conducted a rally to protect the monuments. A good awareness was created among the public by conducting this rally.
- Nature Club: School nature club activities are valuable at all grade levels. Nature clubs are a means for students to explore the outdoors in a way that is educational and enjoyable. More than 20 students of VII have joined as the members in Nature Club. Nature club has taken reducing, reusing and recycling of plastics this year. Children visited the houses in neighborhood and requested them to dispose the plastic bags as a proper way.Students went around and collected the plastic covers. They participated in a rally to create awareness among the public regarding proper disposal of plastics, saving water and conserving the natural resources.
- Readers Club: More than 25 students of class VIII have joined as the members of the club.Book review competition was conducted on various books. Many students have participated in this programme. To promote reading among children Reader's club is formed. Children were introduced to many classics. Book reviews were given by the teachers as well as students.
3. COMMUNICATION CLASS
Communication classes helps children to overcome the barriers of communication.
Karadipath class will increase efficiency of speaking english, an intresting class with poem and lesson.